Tuesday, June 12, 2012

REFLECTION.


Do you ever look at your life and remember all at once all of the little moments that led to where you are at now?

  • I used to volunteer to stay late at work because I knew if I did he’d ask if I  wanted to join him for late night dinner with our co-workers.
  • My phone once got turned off without me knowing and he drove all the way to my house because he was worried I wasn’t answering because I was no longer interested in him.
  • We used to beg and beg until one of us decided to stay over with the other.
  • After his grandmother passed I was awaken by a phone call from his room mate about his nightmare and drove in the middle of the night to comfort him.
  • He used to wait outside my high school on his motorcycle just to see me before work.
  • He would stand outside my job with flowers until I got out just to say goodnight or go for a quick ride on the bike.
  • We once drove out to the waterfalls and sat for hours talking about what we both wanted out of a relationship and in life.
  • He whispered to me that he loved me before we even started dating.
  • I watched movies all night while he lay on my lap bruised and beat up. 
  • During a short break up we went out for coffee that ended in a kiss and a commitment to one another. 
After all this time I still can’t believe how fairy tale my life has turned out to be, even if we have been struggling to make some payments and have been almost too busy to see each other at times. I really have been blessed! They say that your actions and what you’ve done in your past and present defines who you have become and likewise, our moments together have really defined our marriage and made it what it is today. 
NOW WHY WOULDN’T YOU SACRIFICE ANYTHING TO HAVE SOMETHING SO WONDERFUL?
it’s definitely worth the fight.
-A WIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment