Monday, June 18, 2012

A Haze.


Diary of the Young and Married: A Haze.
So, this week has been off the charts insanity! It started off beautifully with one of my best friends giving birth to her beautiful baby girl. Meet Avianna Lynn, isn’t she gorgeous. I spent much of Wednesday and Thursday with her. Then of course I was called from her arrival to head to my gyno appointment early and, well, I’ve already ranted and raved about that. 



Friday morning I had an 8 am refresher class for work and it was awful. These classes are getting to be very repetitive and I feel like they are a waste of my time, although, I am getting paid for them. At this point, I was able to tell I wouldn’t be seeing much of my Husband this weekend. I left there, ran a few errands, went home and cleaned the house and then off to work overnight. I think it might be an understatement if I were to say this was a calm night, it was so ridiculously slow in the hospital! By 1 am I was practically fighting my eyelids to stay open. 



I got a few hours of sleep but woke up early so I can spend Saturday at the creek with my Husband’s family…that is until I headed straight from there back to work another overnight. (FYI, I absolutely hate working the three in a rows). Husband has missed me and he was so appreciative of me waking up to be with him, but of course, I wouldn’t have missed that time with him for the world. Another long night at work but I was way passed tired, I felt like running a marathon that morning but of course the one time I feel this way it pours rain. So…sleep. 



Woke up early again because Sunday was, not only Father’s Day, but also my niece’s First Birthday! I couldn’t miss it, not for anything. I took my work clothes with me and it all went way too fast. I didn’t want to leave my Husband again, but the truth is we really need the money so I really just had to learn to suck it up. So, last night at work, Husband and I shared some sappy texts and I somehow forced myself through my last night. Of course, I’m not sleeping, I came home, changed and then ran with a new friend/running partner. I feel energized, not a bone in my body is sleepy, I’m way past sleepy. Husband is sleeping in the bedroom and he just looks way to peaceful and sweet to wake. I plan on making him a very nice dinner tonight, we could use this. 



Tonight the plan is to sit down and come up with our new savings plan, some things are going to have to change if we’re ever going to get back on track. I don’t know if it’s all the stress of money, the new information about possibly having endo, or just the fact that I feel like this whole weekend was an out of body experience, whatever it is I’ve been pretty down. I apologized to Husband last night because I’m sure it’s awful having to deal with all that. It’s as if my body was here this weekend but my soul was somewhere else. Nothing like a three day stretch of insanity to bring you crawling home to your sweetheart. I can’t believe how well he puts up with me, he deserves a serious prize. I love this man. I guess this is just how it is, I mean the busy lifestyle. This is how we’ve earned everything we have so far and that will never change. I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

Until next time,

-A Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment