Thursday, May 31, 2012

Deja Vu

            Today was Esah day, yet again. My little sister is almost like a child to us, we are so so close and she and Husband love each other, which just makes my heart melt. Sometimes, when the two of us are having a bad day and she asks to come over, it's as if all wounds heal up and we forget our anger and submit to happiness in a day with her. I think she pulls Husband's heart strings, he's never been close to any men in her life and he's always been there for her. 

              
      
She and I went to The Falls today while our man of the house was working. It was so cool out and beautiful, some days I need this and even though I was exhausted I was so happy to be out, of course we ended up rushing home when we realized the time, to meet Husband home. 


She was starving when we got home, since Husband wasn't hungry she ate all of his spaghetti! Of course he was hungry minutes later, so what did we do? Braums, I mean after all, he was hungry and we needed ice cream. It wouldn't be an Esah day without Ice Cream...and games.


 Jenga and Candyland, anyone?
Me: Strawberry, Esah: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Chocolate Chip
Scotty: Cookie Dough and Peanut Butter Cup


I've said this before and you'll probably hear it time and time again, he is going to be a great father and seeing his love for her is quite an eye opener of what the future holds. 
I have such a blessed life and I know it only gets better from here on out. Please take note, never let a good day turn bad over something small and always be grateful for every day that you wake. 

-A Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment